RITUAL MEDICAL PATIENT SIGN-UP
1. How it works
Any individual who lives in the state of Maryland whose provider recommends medical cannabis as a treatment option for a qualifying medical condition is eligible to register with the Maryland Cannabis Administration (MCA) as a patient.
List of qualifying conditions
- Wasting Syndrome
- Severe Nausea
- Severe or Persistent Muscle Spasms
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Severe or Chronic Pain
- *Another chronic medical condition which is severe and for which other treatments have been ineffective*
what you will need
- A valid, accessible email account
- The last 4 digits of your social security number
- Driver’s license or other government issued photo ID
- Proof of residency in Maryland (Bank account statement, MVA registration, Telephone bill, etc.)
acceptable forms of id
- Driver’s License
- State issued photo ID card
- Military ID (Front & back)
- US Passport
2. Obtain A Written Certification from A Registered Provider
- To find a provider, visit the List of Providers link below
- Supply the provider you choose with proof of your qualifying condition
- The provider will issue you a written certification
- To find out if your medical condition qualifies you for a medical card, scroll down to our FAQ – State Laws section below
3. Come visit us!
We’re excited to have you as a patient of Ritual Dispensary!
Call (443) 817-2842 or email info@Ritualdispensary.com for any questions.
How to Get Your caregiver Card
1. Register with the mmcc
- What you’ll Need to register
- Email Address
- Social Security Number
- Government ID
- Current Photo
- Visit the Registration Page link below
- Click “Create or Login to your Account”
- Under Caregivers, click “Create Account”
- Register your personal information
- Purchase your Caregiver Card
- The MMCC will issue you a caregiver card. The amount of time it take varies by the number of applications being processed
- Attach Caregiver ID Number to patient’s profile (this can be done in store)
2. Come visit us!
We’re excited to have you as a caregiver of Ritual Dispensary
Just remember to bring your Caregiver ID, Patient ID Number and Patient Identification (if Patient is not present)
FAQ – Ritual Dispensary
When Are You Open?
We’re open 7 days a week
Monday – Saturday: 9am – 9pm
Sunday: 10am – 7pm
Do you allow pets?
While we love all animals, only service animals are allowed entry into the dispensary with their owners. Per ADA guidelines, a service animal must be a dog.
Service animals must be leashed, tethered or harnessed unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the person’s disability prevents use of these devices.
Are you disability accessible?
Ritual is disability accessible! Our location is located on the ground floor making it easy for anyone to enter. There is also a wheelchair ramp and disabled parking in our parking lot in front of Stone Forge Crossfit.
What products do you offer?
We pride ourselves in carrying nearly every form of cannabis available in Maryland! Our medicine includes flower, loose concentrates, vapes, edibles, prerolls, Rick Simpson Oil (RSO), tinctures, tablets, capsules, topicals and related paraphernalia. You can see our full selection here.
Do you offer any discounts?
We offer many different discounts including veteran, senior and daily discounts. For more details, visit our deals page here.
Do you charge tax?
All of our medicated products are tax-free! Pursuant to state law, CBD, paraphernalia and other product that does not contain THC will be taxed at standard applicable rates. Recreational products will be subject to a 9% excise sales tax.
Do you have security?
Yes! We have a security guard on duty.
Are you hiring?
We’re always accepting applications! Email us your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
What Payment Options do you offer?
Due to federal regulations we are a cash only facility. We have an ATM on-site which charges $3 per transaction.
FAQ – State lawS
Who is eligible to become an MMCC Patient?
- Any person with a qualifying condition is eligible to become a medical cannabis patient. The requirements for Maryland residents and out-of-state residents are as follows:
- Maryland Residents: If you are a Maryland resident and have a qualifying condition, you will just need to see a physician who will recommend medical cannabis as a treatment for your condition or conditions. See the list of qualifying conditions below.
- Non-Maryland Residents: You do not necessarily have to be a Maryland resident to qualify as a Maryland Medical Cannabis Patient. You simply need to be receiving medical treatment in the State of Maryland. During the registration process, you’ll need to furnish the name and address of the medical facility where you’re being treated.
What Conditions qualify you to get a medical marijuana Card?
You can qualify for a Medical Marijuana Card in Maryland if it is determined that you have a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes: cachexia, anorexia, wasting syndrome, severe or chronic pain, severe nausea, seizures, severe or persistent muscle spasms, glaucoma, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), or another chronic medical condition which is severe and for which other treatments have been ineffective.
What are the Possession and Purchase Limits?
The certification issued by a provider for a patient identifies the amount of dried flower and THC that the patient may purchase in a 30-day period. The limit is calculated on a rolling 30 day limit not by calendar month.
Can I travel with my medical marijuana?
Possession of cannabis is a violation of federal law and Maryland residents should carefully read the current State statutes regarding the use of medical cannabis and be aware that taking cannabis across State lines is a federal offense. Cannabis is also illegal on federal government property. The State of Maryland laws cannot authorize you to travel to other States, jurisdictions or countries with this medicine in your possession.
Can I drive after consuming cannabis?
It is illegal to drive while under the influence of any mind altering substance.
Can I grow my own cannabis?
Maryland law does not allow patient cultivation.
Can my employer fire me for having a medical marijuana card?
Maryland law does not prevent an employer from testing for use of cannabis (for any reason) or taking action against an employee who tests positive for use of cannabis (for any reason).